Monday, October 4, 2010

NZ Craft - How To Increase Sales At NZ Shop Internet Sites

It's surmised that of every ten NZ Craft / NZ Shop sales people, only three will actually ask for the business. Of those three, only one will become successful in closing the deal. Are you the person that makes the sale, or are you part of the 9 who don't?

Possibly it may be that you've never been trained about sales - this isn't peculiar, you're an artist or craft persona for a reason, if sales is what you were born to do, that's what you would be doing. It may be that you are not totally comfortable with or assured at selling - also not surprising if you've never been taught sales talents and systems, because it takes time to develop the confidence to sell when you originally start out.

Improve your NZ Craft Sales Results - are you able to Sell?

It's a common eventuality - as an example : You make something that everybody loves, so you decide to start selling your products in the hopes that you will build your small business into something sufficiently big to sustain a full-time earnings, but you are just not selling enough to be well placed to quit your job and work for yourself.

If you are in business for yourself, it is due to the fact you have something to sell. Do you believe that you could perform better?

enhance your NZ Shop RetailResults - Develop Your talents

whatever the reason, the better news is that it's really easy to turn the situation around so that you start closing one deal after the next leading to a much improved cash flow!

Yes, it does take confidence, and you will build that confidence up sale by sale, as it also takes skill and method - when you have learned how to sell, and you apply your new skills, you'll be so excited with the results that your confidence will grow in leaps and bounds, as should your sales!

Enhance your NZ Craft Retail Results - a true story

At one of my prior jobs where I worked in a client service role, my employer thought I showed guarantee to do more, and offered me a position in sales. I accepted, desiring to improve my revenues and climb up a gear. However , I did not do very well at all . My employer hadn't offered me any NZ shop sales coaching, and all the other sales advisors came from experienced sales backgrounds, so they didn't have to be trained ( or so he thought ).

I had no desire to lose this chance or fail at it, so I made some calls and I found an one day seminar that offered NZ shop sales coaching for amateurs. I asked my boss if he would pay for it and let me go - he wasn't very avid initially, but he could see how passionate I was, and he was impressed that I had been proactive rather than just giving up on the NZ shop scene.

Well, that one day practically changed my life! I did not realize it at first, naturally, as the systems appeared like such a "hard sell", and I didn't think I was assured enough to go thru with it all. But bit by bit I started trying a couple of things out - a different rebuttal if a consumer was giving me a reason s / he did not want to buy ; or a different introduction to the start of my sales spiel - these actions were having a repercussion on my consumers, that was great.

enhance your NZ Craft Sales Results - take action!

lots of people think you have got to be a "born salesperson", but I'm able to testify that isn't true. When you learn the right sales skills and techniques, and you apply them, you can become a successful salesman. And if you want to run your own successful NZ craft business, you've got to become a successful salesman - your business depends on it.

There are a bunch of ways that you can start learning the sales skills and techniques you need :

* search the internet * see what courses are offered in your neighborhood * peruse your local library or book store, for example.

in general, not all of value that you find is going to always be complimentary or cheap, but quite often "you get what you pay for".

For more free nz craft information and a nz shop, visit http://www.toggle.co.nz to develop your NZ craft into a moneymaking small business!

No comments: