Thursday, September 9, 2010

NZ Craft - Methods To Develop Income At NZ Shop Stores

It's worked out that of each ten NZ Craft / NZ Shop sales folks, only three will essentially ask for the business. Of those 3, only one will achieve success in closing the deal. Are you the one who makes the sale, or are you part of the 9 who don't?

Potentially it could be that you've never been trained about sales - this is not peculiar, you're an artist or craft persona for a reason, if sales is what you were destined to do, that is what you would be doing. It could be that you are not very comfortable with or assured at selling - also not unusual if you've never been taught sales talents and systems, because it will take time to develop the confidence to sell when you start out.

Improve your NZ Craft Sales Results - are you able to Sell?

It's a common eventuality - for instance : You make something that everyone loves, so you make a decision to start selling your products in the hopes that you will build your small business into something large enough to sustain a full time revenue, but you are just not selling enough to be able to quit your job and work as a self-employed person.

If you are in business for yourself, it is due to the fact you have something to sell. Do you think that you might do better?

improve your NZ Shop RetailResults - Develop Your talents

no matter what the reason, the better news is that it's really easy to turn the situation around so you start closing one deal after the next resulting in a much improved cash flow!

Yes, it does take confidence, and you will build that confidence up sale by sale, as it also takes ability and technique - after you've learned the proper way to sell, and you apply your new talents, you'll be so excited with the results that your confidence will develop in leaps and bounds, and so will your returns!

Enhance your NZ Craft Retail Results - a true story

At one of my previous jobs where I worked in a consumer service role, my employer thought I showed guarantee to do more, and offered me a position in sales. I accepted, wanting to improve my revenues and climb up slightly. But I didn't do very well at all . My employer had not offered me any NZ shop sales coaching, and all of the other sales consultants came from experienced sales backgrounds, so they didn't need to be trained ( or so he thought ).

I didn't want to lose this opportunity or fail at it, so I made some calls and I came across an one day seminar that offered NZ shop sales coaching for noobs. I asked my superviosr if they could finance it and allow me to go - he was not very avid at first, but he could see how excited I was, and he was impressed that I had been proactive rather than just giving up on the NZ shop scene.

Well, that one day practically changed my life! I didn't realize it initially, of course, as the strategies looked like such a "hard sell", and I did not think I was assured enough to go thru with it all. But bit by bit I started trying a couple of things out - a different rebuttal if a consumer was giving me a reason s / he didn't want to buy ; or a different intro to the start of my selling spiel - these ideas were having a repercussion on my consumers, that was great.

improve your NZ Craft Sales Results - take action!

A lot of folks think you have to be a "born salesperson", but I'll testify that isn't true. When you learn the right sales talents and methodologies, and you apply them, you can become a successful salesperson. And if you'd like to run your own successful NZ craft business, you've got to become a successful salesperson - your business depends on it.

There are numerous ways you can begin to learn the sales talents and techniques you need :

* search the internet * find out what courses are offered in your area * peruse your local library or book store, and so on.

most commonly, not everything of value that you find is going to always be free or cheap, but very often "you get what you pay for".

For more free nz craft information and a nz shop, visit http://www.toggle.co.nz to turn your NZ craft into a profitable home-based business!

No comments: